Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- Emilia Romagna
- "Quadrilatero" District (Bologna)
- Former Jewish Ghetto (Bologna)
- City Center (Bologna)
- University District and University Museums (Bologna)
- Via Indipendenza (Bologna)
- "Manifattura delle Arti" District (Bologna)
- 160m Basilica and Sanctuary of Santo Stefano
- 470m Basilica and Sanctuary of San Domenico and Tombs of the Glossatori
- 550m Basilica of San Giovanni Maggiore
- 6.43Km Airport Guglielmo Marconi Bologna
- 2.33Km Fair District, Aldo Moro entrance
- 2.47Km Fair District, Costituzione entrance
- 2.49Km Trade Fair District and New Convention Centre
- 300m International Music Museum and Library
- 350m City Museum of Industrial Arts and Davia Bargellini Gallery
- 370m Museum of the History of Bologna
- 1.65Km Train Station
Location of Bologna University’s guesthouse, the oldest in the world, the Residence is situated in the quiet complex of San Giovanni in Monte, a former monastery. At the end of XVIII century it was intended by Napoleon to be a military and detention center because of its strategic and ruling position.
Its architectural renewal and the new spaces disposal, make a sober and comfortable building of it, ideal for a stay in the heart of the town.
Every room has private bathroom, telephone, internet connection, indipendent heating and conditioned system.
Check-in time 24:00